REMEDIAL QUIZ STMIK IKMI

Diposting oleh THE SCHOOL OF UNIVERSE On 11:44:00 AM

Buat rekan2 STMIK IKMI yang merasa nilai Quiz per Rabu, 5 Agustus 2009 kurang dari nilai 60, diwajibkan mengumpulkan Tugas berikut pada Rabu, 19 Agustus mendatang.

I. Change the following sentences into their correct tenses. Use the words in the parentheses.

1. She __________ (speak) English very well, but she doesn't understand Spanish.
2. ___ you ___ (look) for Jack? I think he's washing his car.
3. They _____ (live) in Southampton for a long time.
4. The doctor ____ (give)me a prescription yesterday.
5. While I _____ (wait) for the bus, the rain stopped.
6. The manager ____ (leave) already when I called him.
7. The maid ____ (clean) the house this afternoon.
8. He ____ (plant) some trees tomorrow.
9. By the end of the year, he ____ (fly) 100,000 miles.
10. Unless you ____ (go) now, you will be late.

II. Change into their passive forms.

1. The man didn't know the answer.
2. I haven't trained the dog.
3. The will serve a silver tea-service.
4. He may not pay the bill.
5. He is introducing the guests to his wife